In Apr 2004, UC launched its core product UC Browser, which now runs on almost any mobile platform – Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS, Symbian, WinCE, bada, Java, MTK, Brew etc. More than 3000 phone models in 200 brands can perfectly support UC Browser. With UC Browser, mobile users can easily get online service, such as web news, web games, e-commerce, and so forth. By Mar 2011, UC Browser have served more than 150 countries and areas, and got more than 700 million downloads. Per month, 200 million users visits 60 billion pages through UC Browser, which ranked 1st in the world.
Now the UC Browser may release UC Browser 7.8 Edition for BlackBerry Users . It Would be important to see if the BlackBerry Users would be thrilled too with its experience as other platform users had .
The new version would have the following key features:
- Fast, always fast, which could result in a 2s faster than Opera Mini to open a site.
- Save more than 30% of the traffic compare to Opera Mini, which saved your tariff cost.
- Powerful download manager can help you to download large file successfully and faster.
- The start page site navigation saved your inconvenience to input site URL in the small handset keyboard.
- User experience oriented design, such as the theme change can bring your browser more personalization.