Text Translator with over 50 languages is a simple utility that automatically translates your text message into another language of your choice. You have the options to send the text as a mobile text message (SMS) and as E-mail. You can also choose to post the translated text to your Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace account.
Some reviews of this app-
* Simple, effective, smart idea – Very helpful app, easily takes a text message and translates it into the language you select. You can send the message via SMS or email or to Facebook, Twitter or MySpace. Once sent it shows up as ‘sent’ under the appropriate spot on your phone. My friends in France loved getting a text from in French! Thanks for creating this!
* Very usefull – It is a very useful application, it works well. translations are most of the time correct. The shake function to remove text is also handy.
* Must have for traveling – Lite, simple and accurate are the 3 words i use to describe this.The interface is simple, easy to navigate and It even has voice translation. A must have for traveling.
Text-to-Speech (TTS) is also available for the English language.
– 50+ languages powered by Google Translate
– Send as SMS
– Send as E-mail
– Post to your Facebook account
– Post to your Twitter account
– Post to your MySpace account
– Preview before send
– Hide or Show your original text
– Set your default languages
– Text-to-Speech for English language
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portugese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, and Yiddish.
New in Version 1.2-
– Add Simplified Chinese Language
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
More info at here