The leading provider of portable workstations and small-footprint servers, NextComputing , announced the release of the Radius EX-B, the latest addition to its Radius series of mobile computers that is claimed to run for over two hours on battery.
The System is ideal for users in industries such as military intelligence, digital video production and network testing.
Some of its features are as follows :
- 320W power supply : Provides power to the system at a full load for 2 hours. This power supply with removable Lithium-ion battery pack is known to support the system a little longer when idle.
- Built-in 17 inch widescreen
- High-resolution (1920Ã—1200) LCD monitor
- 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 Quad-Core processor or Intel Xeon E3-1200 series processor
- 32GB DDR3 memory
- 6 TB of storage with multiple RAID options.
The system can be run without even the need for a power source which makes it entirely unique among the desktop-class system.