Adobe has recently released the Flash Player 10.3 update and its available in the Android Market to downlaod . Adobe Flash Player 10.3 is available for all the smartphones and the tablets running on Android 2.2 or above OS . It comes with lots of fixed bugs and security enhancements.
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed.
- Android Apps using Browser Plug-ins like Flash Player in WebView no longer need to set android : hardware Acceleration to True in their AndroidMainfest.xml for plug-in output to be rendered. This was previously an issue on Android 3.0+ only.
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video.
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices.
You can download Adobe Flash Player 10.3 from Android Market here