1. Topics used on your site that are of interest to your target market. Original articles written by yourself are the best, but if you do not write about why not to try to get Private Label Rights Articles. Most important issue here being to modify the articles extensively to make them original to you and not risk duplicated content issues.
2. Keep your web page layout simple and dont include links to other products or services, which could distract your visitors from clicking on your Google Adsense ads. Remember this strategy is to increase your Adsense revenue, if you want to promote an affiliate product design a webpage with just your product links on and remove any adsense ads.
3. Design your Adsense ads to blend in with the background color of your webpage and also position them in the most profitable positions available. You can get a clear idea of this layout by clicking on my website link below.
4. Keep track of your visitors and the income they produce to your website, you can do this by creating a channel in the back office of Google Adsense. Again remember, that if your website is not producing a decent income then you need to look at different subject matters, subjects of interest that people want to read more about and are willing to visit your website in order to read more.
5. Traffic generation is the real key to success and without visitors to your website you wont make any money. This fifth tip is a complete subject on its own and I will be producing further articles on this subject which you will be able to read by visiting my website below.